We are an open community striving for inclusiveness rather than exclusiveness. We are not bound by any specific credo or set of beliefs, but we highly value individual rights, personal freedoms and ecological/social responsibilities at both the secular and spiritual levels. We are diverse members of one human family.
It’s time to begin Making Dreams Come True! You may make your pledge for the UUCLV 2017-2018 Stewardship Campaign right now with
our online pledge form.
Please pledge early, and consider increasing your pledge. In doing so, you will enhance our church community’s ability to fulfill our mission.
The Stewardship Committee
2016 Service Auction Results
We want to thank all of our members and friends who supported this year's service auction. It was a huge success with plenty of offerings, helping with set-up, preparing foods, welcoming at the door, serving drinks, and cleaning up. Having the voice auction at the beginning of the evening, set the pace for an enjoyable fun night that followed by silent auction bidding wars, signing up for dinners and services and ending with our grand raffle of the theme baskets. The auction raised over $14,600 of which $812.00 was raised by the raffle baskets, $175.00 from donations at the bar and $570.00 door entry fees. Once again, this year's auction was a lot of fun and thank you for your support!
Service Auction Committee
Go to our auction website to see all the auction results.
via Google Calendar
Make your AmazonSmile purchases using this link to contribute a portion of your purchase price to The UUCLV
Saturday, February 25
"We, the members of the UUCLV, in accordance with the UUA Principles and Purposes, set before ourselves the following mission"
- to be a center for religious growth and challenge
- to be open to all people
- to promote freedom, justice and peace
- to respect the earth and all living things
- and to be a nurturing community of mutual acceptance, respect and love"
The UUCLV Covenant
"We, the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association, covenant to affirm and promote..."
- "The inherent worth and dignity of every person"
- "Justice, equity and compassion in human relations"
- "Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations"
- "A free and responsible search for truth and meaning"
- "The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large"
- "The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all"
- "Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part"
Stay Connected With Us
Subscribe to our E-Mail
»» Click here ««
- Or -
Text UUCLVPA to 22828
- Or -
Use your smartphone and scan the QR code below